Technologies for electronics manufacturing (PCA/PCBA)
In Fagor Electrónica we provide development capacity, advanced production processes, flexibility and highly qualified personal. We have different manufacturing technologies such as:
- Lead free solder reflow, and tin-lead reflow.
- Surface Mount Technology SMT components up to 150 mm and 55x55x25 mm. Formats and technologies: Chip, MELF, Tant Cap, SOIC, TSOP, DPAK, QFP, BGA, QFN, PLCC, CSP, Electrolytic Cap, Connectors, CCGA, Odd Form , Pin-in-Paste.
- Reflow assembly two sides and single side.
- Automatic insertion of components with axial and radial terminals (TH).
- Mixed Assembly: SMT (reflow) + TH, and TH + SMT (adhesive) with automatic lines.
- Wave soldering in an inert atmosphere, with carriers design for selective action.
- Selective soldering.
- Solder reflow-hotbar.
- ICT (In Circuit Test), flash memory programming, multiwriter to 55 microcontrollers in a single cycle.
- Functional test and End Of Line test (FCT and EOL) made to fit the product requirements and its production volume.